[WeW] What Eva Works
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WeW] What Eva Works

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy VII "Crisis Core"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
USMCFiredawg

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Final Fantasy VII "Crisis Core" Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII "Crisis Core"   Final Fantasy VII "Crisis Core" EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Well i just got through beating the game and i recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the final fantasy series, especially anyone who has played final fantasy VII. As far as the game goes, it takes place 7 years prior to the beginning of final fantasy VII. You play as Zack, a SOLDIER from the Shinra Company. As you progress through the game you uncover alot of things and meet some of the characters that will let you understand what happend in FF VII.

Graphics: 9.5 out of 10. Best graphics i've seen on the PSP. Way better than the playstation version of FF VII.
Sound: 9 out of 10. FF has always been known for its variety of music and they use the same music from FF VII and add some new music to it.
Control: 9.5 out of 10. Controls were almost pefect. Sometimes the camera angle wouldn't turn enough but it wasn't a big deal, but other than that it was flawless.
Gameplay: 10 out 10 As usual FF series draws gamers into it and offers a lot of gameplay. 20 + hours on normal difficulty.
Overall: 9.5 out of 10 Once you start playing, you will not want to stop until its over, and then you can restart the game with everything you beat it with.

Final Fantasy VII "Crisis Core": The story continues where it all began...
Only on PSP $39.99
1 player (No online)
Made by Square Enix
Teen rating
Release Date: March 25, 2008

This is the opening scene to the game.
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII "Crisis Core"
Page 1 of 1